Looking for advice to upgrade my desktop

Dear guys,

I would like to upgrade my current, Ill Mainly use for mount video / photos and internet. Please find below the my current setup:

- 650W CORSAIR 650TXEU 12cm V2.x <80plus>
- ASUS Turbo P5QD S775 P45 ATX DDR2 (mother card)
- 775 INTEL Core 2 Duo E8600 1333MHz 6MB BOX
- Radeon HD 5850 1GB DDR5 40 Nm PCI-E Dual DVI / HDMI / DisplayPort

Could you please advice-which components (eg new CPUs, new monther card, new graphic card) I could replace?

Any advice where I can order to the different components? thanks :)Feel feel to contact me directly.

I live in Amsterdam. :)

thanks in advance

Regards,

Andreas

Laatst bewerkt:

jurrian120

User systemen
Dear guys,

I would like to upgrade my current, Ill Mainly use for mount video / photos and internet. Please find below the my current setup:

- 650W CORSAIR 650TXEU 12cm V2.x <80plus>
- ASUS Turbo P5QD S775 P45 ATX DDR2 (mother card)
- 775 INTEL Core 2 Duo E8600 1333MHz 6MB BOX
- Radeon HD 5850 1GB DDR5 40 Nm PCI-E Dual DVI / HDMI / DisplayPort

Could you please advice-which components (eg new CPUs, new monther card, new graphic card) I could replace?

Any advice where I can order to the different components? thanks :)Feel feel to contact me directly.

I live in Amsterdam. :)

thanks in advance

Regards,

Andreas
Mainly use for mount video / photos and internet? Can I assume you meant web browsing, watching a video or a photo? In that case a Intel Pentium is more than enough unless you are planning to run certain applications on the PC.

And this is the Dutch section of Hardware.info.

Hi,

Thanks. yes I meant web browsing, I will need to mount as well video from my gopro, create websites. Do you think a SSD might be the solution? The desktop is super slow...

I live in Amsterdam, can you suggest any website where to buy the components?

Thanks a lot

jurrian120

User systemen
Hi,

Thanks. yes I meant web browsing, I will need to mount as well video from my gopro, create websites. Do you think a SSD might be the solution? The desktop is super slow...

I live in Amsterdam, can you suggest any website where to buy the components?

Thanks a lot
By "mount" do you mean edit? or just playing the video from your Go Pro on your PC?

Bovenaan